See Hup Consolidated Berhad was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 on 19 June 1996 as a private limited company under the name See Hup Consolidated Sdn Bhd. The Company was converted to a public limited company on 22 July 1996 and assumed its present name. The Company was listed on the Second Board of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange on 13 February 1998.
See Hup Group commenced operations in 1948 with it’s first lorry carrying cargo within Butterworth town and the Northern Region of Peninsular Malaysia. The group later expanded and diversified into other logistics related business. Specialising in :